[Owfs-developers] Build failure on fedora rawhide (21)

Jitka Plesnikova jplesnik at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 11:11:08 UTC 2014

On 03/15/2014 03:49 PM, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   My package failed to build on rawhide.  Upstream comments point
> to Swig as guilty party.  Was there any un-announced Swig change?
Hi,

Swig was updated to the version 2.0.12 at Fedora 21.

However, the code which failed was provided by upstream of owfs and it
is part of source tarball.
The upstream used swig for generating of the code. You should asked them
which version
of swig they used.

BTW, new major version 3.0.0 of swig was released. New release is
focused primarily on C++ improvements.
Using the latest Swig for code generating could solve the problem, but I
am not sure with it.

Regards,
Jitka Plesnikova