Self Introduction: Justin Brown

Justin Brown justin.brown at fandingo.org
Wed Mar 19 03:39:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've been a user of Fedora for a number of years and have been involved
in packaging RPMs for just as long. I'm looking to get involved with
the Fedora Project and am seeking sponsorship to get package maintainer
status.

I'm mostly focused on updating packages for Rawhide to keep them
closely aligned with upstream and providing Copr repositories for
current Fedora releases. Currently, I have a patch for the Geary (email
client) package to get it updated to the recently released 0.6.0
version and would like to be added as a co-maintainer. The Copr
repository for the new version of Geary is available at
http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/fandingo/geary/.

Thanks,
Justin