What will happen to XFCE, LXDE, Mate, Cinnemon in Fedora.Next

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Fri Mar 21 12:24:18 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

While opinions differ on if we should 'ever' have more than 3 products, personally am very skeptical
to the idea of product proliferation, I think that as a minimum common sense measure we should not even consider
any further products before we have the current 3 products released and our infrastructure updated to handle
them.

Christian