Reminder: Change Proposals Submission Deadline in two weeks

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 11:23:42 UTC 2014

Hi,
the Change Proposals Submission Deadline is coming soon, in two weeks [1]
- 2014-04-08. I'd like to ask especially WGs to work on the PRD/Tech
Specs break out into the Change Proposals - so the scope of release
can be evaluated and also for tracking purposes to knwo where we are
with Fedora 21/Next release.

Help us with Fedora 21 and .next initiative planning and development
coordination!

See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Policy for current policy for
submissions and start a new proposal using this template
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/EmptyTemplate

Let me know in case of any issues, I'll try to help you!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/21/Schedule

Jaroslav