leading vs. bleeding [was Re: Maybe it's time to get rid of tcpwrappers/tcpd?]

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:54:28 UTC 2014

On 03/25/2014 02:41 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> stop your destructive FUD, without users developers and contributors are*meaningless*
> and with throwing alpha-state software to the users and make them bleed all the
> time you will end in no users at all
>
> if you don't understand that, don't care for users and don't like Fedora
> as you statet often enough because you hate Redhat, well, you know what
> you have to do

I think you should keep your mouth shut accusing me of destructive FUD

I'm not the one that is calling developers idiots [1] then complain
about them adding you to their killfile list [2]

The fact is all the distribution are deprecating tcpwrappers and
denyhosts along with it including Debian [1] due to it being maintained
and a security risk

But hey let's keep Fedora out of sync with other distribution and hold
progress back to please your usecase

JBG

1. https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=7327122
2. https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-March/197093.html