Schedule for Thursday's FPC Meeting (2014-03-27 17:00 UTC) (next week back to 16:00 UTC)

Miloslav Trmač mitr at volny.cz
Wed Mar 26 20:45:14 UTC 2014

> (approval and retirement sections already passed, /opt exception passed)
> #topic #339     software collections in Fedora
> .fpc 339
> https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/339

I can't help seeing this on the agenda for a long time (the ticket has
been opened 7 months ago), including 3 months with no activity in the
ticket, and now 2 months since last activity in the ticket.  Mailing
list discussions also vary between vigorous in some months and
essentially zero in other months.

Is there some work going on elsewhere that I'm missing?  If not, what
are the constraints that prevent quicker decision making?
    Mirek