Firefox Gtk3 test package

Kẏra kxra at riseup.net
Fri Mar 28 10:44:56 UTC 2014

Martin Stransky <stransky <at> redhat.com> writes:

> On 01/13/2014 04:16 PM, Christopher Meng wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:15 PM, Martin Stransky <stransky <at>
redhat.com> wrote:
> >> Hi guys,
> >>
> >> first $SUBJ is available at:
> >>
> >> http://stransky.fedorapeople.org/FirefoxGtk3/
> >>
> >> It's just a src.spm and plugin support it not finished (don't browse
youtube
> >> ) but may work as a preview.
> >>
> >> I'll provide Fedora builds and repo later.
> >
> > You can build it on copr!
>
> Good idea!
>
> http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/stransky/FirefoxGtk3/
>
> ma.

First off, thank you so much for this! I have been using it and it is
stunning. The difference is huge.

It also seems to be the only browser that has supported my HiDPI display
(perhaps that's thanks to gtk3?).

One thing that I have been waiting for is separate processes for each tab to
start working. Right now, when I enable it, it causes the entire window to
turn grey.

On that note, I haven't seen a new build in a while! When can we hope for an
update?