Heads up: Mesa/LLVM rebase and OpenGTL retirement in F20

Corey Sheldon sheldon.corey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:21:08 UTC 2014

While Heisenbereg isn't the newbie friendly distro that Mint or Ubuntu are
but many new to Enterprise linux use this and that could seriously cause
some bad blood type issues with end-users I'm also for at least getting the
upstream approval for mid release modding if not FesCO

Corey W Sheldon
Owner, 1st Class Mobile Shine
310.909.7672
www.facebook.com/1stclassmobileshine