Heads up: Mesa/LLVM rebase and OpenGTL retirement in F20

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 15:29:15 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-03-28 at 11:21 -0400, Corey Sheldon wrote:
> While Heisenbereg isn't the newbie friendly distro that Mint or Ubuntu
> are but many new to Enterprise linux use this and that could seriously
> cause some bad blood type issues with end-users I'm also for at least
> getting the upstream approval for mid release modding if not FesCO

Upstream approval?  Mesa doesn't care what we ship.

If you mean "will RHEL mind if we do this", hello, my name's Adam, I've
been doing most of the packaging grunt work for graphics in RHEL for the
last six-ish years, including mass rebases in RHEL6 for the last three.
I'm pretty sure I'm okay with it.

- ajax