Attempting to contact three unresponsive maintainers

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:11:47 UTC 2014

Greetings, we've been told that the email addresses for three package
maintainers are no longer valid.  I'm starting the unresponsive maintainer
policy to find out if they are still interested in maintaining their
packages (and if so, have them update their email addresses in FAS).  If
they're not interested in maintaining or we can't locate them I'll have
FESCo orphan the packages so that others can take them over.

If you have a way to contact any of these maintainers, please let them know
that we'd appreciate knowing what to do with their packages.  Thanks!

Maintainers:
* awnuk -- former email address awnuk at redhat.com
  - comaintainer of dogtag-pki, dogtag-pki-theme, pki-console, pki-core,
    pki-ra, and pki-tps
* llim -- Lawrence Lim -- former email address llim at redhat.com
  - Bugzilla owner of redhat-lsb
* osier -- Osier Yang -- former email address jyang at redhat.com
  - comaintainer of libvirt

If we get to the point of removing acls for these people, only redhat-lsb
will need a new owner.  The other packages just have these package
maintainers as comaintianers.

-Toshio