[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2014-03-31 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sun Mar 30 03:00:51 UTC 2014

Welp, we're still in a pre-F21 holding pattern, and I'm not aware of any
specific Fedora.next stuff we need to discuss or any other important
agenda items. If anyone's aware of any please let us know, otherwise I'm
proposing we cancel the meeting on Monday.

If someone has a topic and would like to have the meeting, please do
format (see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_IRC_meeting_process );
otherwise, let's say the meeting's off. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey