Agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-04-01)
mmaslano at redhat.com
Mon Mar 31 14:31:43 UTC 2014
WG meeting will be at 12:00 UTC, 14:00 Central Europe, 8:00 Boston, 5:00
San Francisco, 21:00 Tokyo in #fedora-meeting on Freenode.
I hope time make sense. Otherwise please comment the thread about
== Topic ==
* Automatically approve topics, which weren't refused on mailing list:
* Open Questions - Playground: Signing
* Open Questions - Playground: Provenpackagers
* Approve on list or irc:
* Open Questions - distinguish packages
* Does my proposal passed or not?
* Proposal: Do not try to distinguish them. Rpmfusion packages also
don't have different dist tag. You can find out if really want to by rpm
-something or check key, which will be also different.
* Open Questions - Playground: reviews
* Are conflicts inside Playground repository allowed?
* How many other checks do we want to have?
* 1 Big repo vs multiple small ones - finally decide which one to pick
* finish change proposal
More information about the devel