19->20 fedup-0.8.0-4.fc19 messages worrisome?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Sat May 3 09:21:23 UTC 2014

Does what follows suggest to not proceed with to reboot the fedup grub stanza?

setting up system for upgrade
Finished. Reboot to start upgrade.
Packages without updates:
   compat-libstdc++-33
   fedup
   firefox # versionlock set to avoid australis/FF29
   kernel-PAE 3.11.10
   kernel-PAE 3.13.9
   libgssglue
   python-urlgrabber

WARNING: problems were encountered during transaction test:
   broken dependencies
     firefox 25 requires xulrunner 25
   package conflicts
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/bin/fedup", line 239, in <module>
     main(args)
   File "/bin/fedup", line 219, in main
     for line in s.format_details():
AttributeError: 'ProblemSummary' object has no attribute 'format_details'

As I'm doing this on a clone partition, I can start over as a troubleshooting
exercise if necessary.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/