[Test-Announce] 2014-05-12 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri May 9 15:57:11 UTC 2014

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2014-05-12
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time again on Monday! Let's check in. As we have the
Fedora.next product test outlines in now, we could take some time to
talk about where Fedora.next test planning should go from here, and how
we think responsibility for it should be assigned between us, the .next
WGs, and any other entities. Please come along if you'd like to provide
some input on that, and please yell if you'd like to have some input but
can't make the meeting! I don't think we'll be making any irreversible
decisions, but it'd be good to have everyone's thoughts.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Rawhide validation testing
  * Current status, any major issues?
3. Fedora.next status and where we go from here
  * Test outlines are available
  * Time to think about moving forwards with Fedora.next test planning
4. Open floor
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey