FYI: koji builders re-installed

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun May 11 16:54:43 UTC 2014

Greetings.

I had a firmware update to apply on our arm chassis, so I went ahead
and re-installed almost all our koji builders while I was at it. (The
exceptions being the 2 kernel and 2 ppc builders).

All the x86 and arm builders have been reinstalled. They are now all
running the 3.14.3-200.fc20 kernel and have all updates applied.

Additionally, our slow storage issues have all been solved, so newrepos
are back down to 11-12min for rawhide.

I wouldn't expect any issues, but if you do see any, please report them
via the usual channels. (infra ticket, this list, irc, etc).

Thanks,

kevin