Removing Bloat from the next Live CD (Desktop)

quickbooks office quickbooks.office at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:16:10 UTC 2014

How do I go about contacting the "workstation working group"?

-------------

Made a mistake in my original post - the package ibus-libs was not supposed
to be included.

Here is the updated command:

sudo yum remove ibus ibus-chewing ibus-gtk2 ibus-gtk3 ibus-hangul ibus-kkc
ibus-libpinyin ibus-m17n ibus-rawcode ibus-setup ibus-wayland libchewing
libpinyin libpinyin-data opencc lohit-assamese-fonts lohit-bengali-fonts
lohit-devanagari-fonts lohit-gujarati-fonts lohit-kannada-fonts
lohit-malayalam-fonts lohit-oriya-fonts lohit-punjabi-fonts
lohit-tamil-fonts lohit-telugu-fonts jomolhari-fonts vlgothic-fonts
cjkuni-uming-fonts wqy-zenhei-fonts thai-scalable-fonts-common
thai-scalable-waree-fonts smc-fonts-common smc-meera-fonts
sil-abyssinica-fonts sil-mingzat-fonts sil-nuosu-fonts sil-padauk-fonts
nhn-nanum-fonts-common nhn-nanum-gothic-fonts paratype-pt-sans-fonts
google-noto-sans-lisu-fonts google-noto-sans-mandaic-fonts
google-noto-sans-meeteimayek-fonts google-noto-sans-tagalog-fonts
google-noto-sans-tai-tham-fonts google-noto-sans-tai-viet-fonts
khmeros-base-fonts lklug-fonts paktype-naqsh-fonts tabish-eeyek-fonts

Installed size = approx 113 MB

I am sure there are more packages that are for international support only
(not used by English speaking users) which I have not come across yet.