Problems with Fedora ppc mailing list

Al Dunsmuir al.dunsmuir at sympatico.ca
Fri May 16 00:28:33 UTC 2014

Has anyone else noticed problems with the Fedora mailing lists today?

As of last night, I am not getting copied on my posts, but can see
them at https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ppc/2014-May/date.html

I tried checking my mail options, at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/options/ppc

but got the following strange error.   I have my own DNS, and it had
no issues resolving the address.

Thanks!
Al
502 Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /mailman/options/ppc.

Reason: DNS lookup failure for: collab03.fedoraproject.org