Fwd: git commit Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri May 16 01:32:23 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 08:35:27PM -0400, Al Dunsmuir wrote:
> On Thursday, May 15, 2014, 12:42:25 AM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> > More fallout from pkgdb2?

Yeah.  The script that updates the package email aliases was still pointing
at the staging instance (for testing).  So it wasn't picking up new
packages.  I've changed the script, run it once manually, and it seems to
have created the octave-io-owner email alias as expected.

> I  just  send  an  email to this list about weird problems I have been
> experiencing  with  the  ppc  mailing  list. When I tried to log on to
> check  my  options, I got a 502 proxy error about a DNS lookup failure
> for "collab03.fedoraproject.org".

I think that's unrelated.

-Toshio