[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2014-05-19 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sun May 18 23:26:16 UTC 2014

Hi folks! I didn't get the Fedora.next test plan thing done yet - sorry
about that, busy week - and I don't think we have any other pressing
business to discuss, so I'm proposing we skip tomorrow's (05-19)
meeting. Do reply if you have something that needs discussion and would
like the meeting to go ahead. Note it's a vacation day where I live, so
I may not be around to run a meeting if one is desired, but I'm sure
someone else can step up!

Thanks folks.
--
Adam Williamson