TermRecord software in Fedora/EPEL

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Mon May 19 05:23:24 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Dusty Mabe <dustymabe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion. What I like about TermRecord is that
> it produces a self-contatined html file as output and that it
> doesn't require any external service. From what I understand
> asciinema does require the service and doesn't create a
> self-contained html file. Is that correct?

Yes. Asciinema is just an alternative anyway which is available now in
the repo only.

If you have packaged TR(I tried it at 12th due to a post on one
website which I often visit), feel free to submit. A useful tutorial
for newcomer is available at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers