pkgdb2 package/owner CSV list

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu May 22 07:15:08 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 06:47:54PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 05/21/2014 06:25 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> >On Wed, 21 May 2014 18:18:12 +0200
> >Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
> >
> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>Before pkgdb2 it was possible to retrieve a plain text CSV list of
> >>package/owners pairs.
> >>
> >>What is the corrent URL to achieve the same with pgkdb2 or has this
> >>feature been lost?
> >
> >Well, there is:
> >
> >https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/api/bugzilla
> >
> >https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/api/vcs
> >
> >But they aren't CSV lists exactly.
> >Are one of those what you are looking for?
>
> I was looking for a replacement for what used to be returned by
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/lists/bugzilla?tg_format=plain
>
> Without having checked details yet, the *bugzilla URL above seems to return
> the same file format as the old URL did.

At the bottom of every page you have a link entitled API which leads you to:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/api/

The links that Kevin referenced are part of the `extras` section at the bottom
and are the one that I kept backward compatible.

For all the `extras` API endpoints, you can retrieve the information either as
plain text or as json, you'll just need to precise ``?format=json``.

Pierre