orphaning - fatrat, fatrat-subtitlesearch, pion-net

Jan Včelák jvcelak at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 22 10:47:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have orphaned some of my packages which I do not use and have no
time to maintain. Feel free to take them, if you want:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/fatrat/
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/fatrat-subtitlesearch/
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/pion-net/

The last version of FatRat is 1.2.0_beta2 and was released on July 14,
2012. From time to time, some fixes land in the Git repository. But
the upstream is generally not very active.

pion-net is a network library, which is used only by FatRat in Fedora.
The curent version in Fedora is 4.0.9, however upstream changed the
release process and the pion-net is now released as a pion library
with some other components. The current upstream version of pion is
5.0.6. So this package really needs some care.

Jan