[Base] Base Design WG agenda meeting 16. May 2014 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Fri May 23 13:41:20 UTC 2014

Hi everyone.

I didn't have time to put an agenda together for today and as jreznik is
out today we probably won't get an update for the merge reviews.

Not much news yet on the helping hands, just that it's progressing
nicely and i hope to have good news soonish.

I'll be on IRC on the #fedora-meeting channel today in case we need to
cover something. Otherwise no reason to do a meeting just to meet, we
all got plenty of other stuff to work on. ;P

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Manager Core Services        | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111