Self introduction: Didier Fabert

Lubomir Rintel lkundrak at v3.sk
Sun May 25 08:51:22 UTC 2014

Hi Didier,

On Sat, 2014-05-24 at 13:23 +0200, Didier Fabert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My name is Didier Fabert (FAS: tartare). I'm a long-time user of Fedora, CentOS. I'm
> sysadmin, and that's why I'm building some packages for a long time with mock
> (fedora) and in our personal Koji (for el5 6 7).

Welcome on board!

> For people who have searching for fedora  packages about povray tools (like arbaro,
> fracplanet, geomorph, ngplant, povtree), I have a repository for building such tools:
> https://github.com/didier13150/rpm

You're welcome to bring this packages into the distribution repository.

> I'm curently working on packaging modoboa (http://modoboa.org/en/), a mail
> hosting and management platform. But I'm not ready to fill my first review request
> yet.

> I will need a sponsor (preferably who speak french like me because my english is not
> perfect)

I've taken a short look at your repository and I believe you're already
rather experienced and familiar with good packaging practices.

I don't speak any French, I'd be happy to sponsor you in case you won't
find anyone more suitable. Just let me know then :)

> Cheers,
>
> Didier.

Lubo