Fedora GIT error (access denied)

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 07:05:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm unable to commit to the newly unretired ndoutils package in the fedora
branches (I'm the owner). This is the error I get:

$ git push
Counting objects: 10, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (2/2), done.
Writing objects: 100% (2/2), 270 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 2 (delta 1), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: W refs/heads/master ndoutils slaanesh DENIED by fallthru
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
To ssh://slaanesh@pkgs.fedoraproject.org/ndoutils
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://
slaanesh at pkgs.fedoraproject.org/ndoutils'

Was also happening immediately after receiving the email that the GIT
request was processed, but I wanted to see if it was just temporary.

If this is not the place for notifying such things, please redirect me
where appropriate.

Thanks & regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/