[ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 21

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu May 29 14:27:16 UTC 2014

On Thu, 29 May 2014 08:50:47 -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:

> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:43 AM, Till Maas wrote:
>
> > Since the mass rebuild will start in a week (2014-06-06) it is a good
> > time to start cleaning up Fedora. After the mass rebuild, packages that
> > fail to build for two releases will be be added to this list. Since this
> > is the first run after adapting the script to pkgdb2, there might be
> > some errors here, please report them.
> >
> > <http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct>
>
> Many, many errors.  For one, curl isn't orphaned.

The list only says that curl is affected because it depends on CUnit.

> For another, CUnit is
> orphaned but has 3 comaintainters,

The list says "two".

> not the huge number reported, unless I'm
> misunderstanding.

Likely a misunderstanding. The list at the bottom tells which package
maintainers are affected by _any_ of the orphans, and in order to be
helpful, the list tells which soon to be retired package(s) each maintainer
is affected by.