Proposal for integration tests infrastructure

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 19:10:21 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-11-04 at 04:56 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> This looks related to: https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/InstalledTests
>
> (Note that the <Issues with "make check"> is equivalent to issues with rpm %check)
>
> It's implemented by gnome-continuous, and there's been a bit of effort to make -tests subpackages for some pieces in Fedora, but AFAIK no runner yet.

The upstream continuous test runner is in the gnome-desktop-testing
package. And the following tests packages are available to make use of
it:

gjs-tests
gtk3-tests
glib2-tests
pango-tests
clutter-tests
gdk-pixbuf2-tests
gnome-weather-tests
gtksourceview3-tests
glib-networking-tests

I would love to bring the other upstream tests to Fedora as well -
altogether, we have >500 tests running continuously in gnome-continuous.