Note on 'systemd-216-9'

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:32:37 UTC 2014

Hi

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek  wrote:

> The subject of point releases hasn't come up before. Actually I
> haven't had *any* communication about the stable branches since they
> were created apart from a few patches backported by other systemd
> maintainers. If there are difficiencies, I need to hear about them.
> I love working on Fedora, and I'm happy to fix whatever I can.

 So when there are bugs for which you are pulling in fixes, if you could
push them out to the stable branch and do point releases that just fixes
bugs, that could help Fedora bug reporters understand what is that they are
testing a little better.  It also helps other distributions get upstream
reviewed bug fix releases.

Rahul