[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2014-11-10 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 10 05:11:14 UTC 2014

Hi folks! We've met every week for the last month or so, and I don't
think we have anything specific to discuss Monday, unless I'm missing
something. We'll be continuing to build and test Final TCs, but I don't
think that needs any discussion / agreement, we just keep going. If
anyone has any topics or would like to run a meeting please reply and
say so, otherwise let's say the Monday meeting is cancelled and save the
time. Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey