[Test-Announce] 2014-11-12 @ 1600 UTC ** Fedora Blocker Review Meeting

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 10 16:45:09 UTC 2014

# F21 Blocker Review meeting
# Date: 2014-11-12
# Time: 16:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 08:00 PST)
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

It's that time of the week again! Last week we had 15 proposed blockers, which
we managed to get down to 4 or so. This week we have 11 to go through. Also,
we're keeping the meeting time locked into UTC so make sure to check your local
time (for those of us who had a time change recently).

If you want to take a look at the accepted blockers, the full list can be found
here: https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/21/final/buglist

We'll be evaluating these bugs to see if they violate the Final
Release Criteria and warrant the blocking of a release if they're not
fixed. Information on the release criteria for F21 can be found on the
wiki [0].

For more information about the Blocker and Freeze exception process,
check out these links:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
        - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

And for those of you who are curious how a Blocker Review Meeting
works - or how it's supposed to go and you want to run one - check out the SOP
on the wiki:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting

See you Wednesday!

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria