[Base] Base Design WG agenda meeting 14 November 2014 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 09:13:30 UTC 2014

On 11.11.2014 17:02, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 03:30:43PM +0100, Harald Hoyer wrote:
>>   - Docker update
> Note that Docker images are currently not building properly in Koji. At
> this point in the cycle, this seems fairly urgent. Who has ownership
> for this?
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?state=all&view=tree&method=image&order=-id

This doesn't look good...and as Image Factory doesn't provide very good
logs, I have no idea where the problem might be (I don't have rights to
build an image to investigate anyway..)

Dennis, do you know why those builds fail?

Also, let me know if there are any news in communication with Docker
about pushing our images or if there is anything I can do in this area

Vašek

--

Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Developer Experience