[Base] Base Design WG agenda meeting 14 November 2014 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 15:32:59 UTC 2014

On 12.11.2014 16:25, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 07:00:11AM -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>> Big issue here is that its all manual processes and tehy do not want us
>> to update the images often, in the rawhide case we want to update daily.
> Yeah. I think we shold avoid pushing rawhide to them for now. Possibly
> push it to a secondary docker repo like "fedora-rawhide" ("repo" means
> too many things, but in this case, it's a collection of docker images
> on https://hub.docker.com/), or else for F22 look at hosting our own.

That sounds good to me - let's update fedora:rawhide
(https://registry.hub.docker.com/_/fedora/) base image for example
weekly and create f.e. fedora/rawhide image which could be pushed there
easily daily and mention this from fedora repo.

Would that work for you?

Vašek

--

Lead Infrastructure Engineer