Removing packages that have broken dependencies in F21 tree

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Thu Nov 13 15:56:15 UTC 2014

On Nov 13, 2014 8:02 AM, "Kalev Lember" <kalevlember at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/13/2014 03:33 PM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 03:20:03PM +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
>>>
>>> transifex
>>

>> Huh??  If this is the package I'm thinking of, it's pretty important
>> to many other packages.
>

> It depends on python-django14 that was removed a while back and nobody
seems to have ported it to a newer django version:

> [transifex]
>         transifex-1.2.1-12.fc21.noarch requires python-django14
>

> --
> Kalev
>
> --

transifex-client is probably seeing a lot more use ( at least on my desk :)

It still seems openly active at
https://github.com/transifex/transifex-client .  I doubt they will change
that - it's mostly just pycurl talking to an API, no secret sauce, and tx
really does advocate open souce even if they struggled with making it
commercially viable.

--Pete