SSH server always terminating after some time

Basil Mohamed Gohar basilgohar at librevideo.org
Fri Nov 14 13:46:29 UTC 2014

I have found that in Fedora 20 I've been unable to keep my SSH server at
my home up for long periods of time.  I will enable it with systemctl
and start it, and it will work for a time, but then later days (after,
maybe, 3 or so days) it will be unavailable and I'll have to restart it.

The only non-standard thing I can think I'm doing is running SSH on
another port, and I've already gotten SELinux to accept that fact.  The
issue is not that it won't even connect.  It's that it goes down without
any logical explanation.  The most I get from the log files
(/var/log/secure) is this:

Nov  9 12:04:29 alpha sshd[25259]: Received signal 15; terminating.

But I have no idea why it terminated (except that it's close to
midnight?) and especially don't know why it won't start back up again.
--
Libre Video
http://librevideo.org