Removing packages that have broken dependencies in F21 tree

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Nov 15 13:59:56 UTC 2014

Matthias Runge wrote:
> yes, that's the package. But IMHO transifex became closed source, and
> last code change was about 2 years ago; since then, django changed quite
> a bit.

So we now have core Fedora infrastructure depending on a proprietary third-
party web service?

We should never have moved Fedora translations to the upstream Transifex
instance. We now need to either fork the last Free version and put it up on
Fedora Infrastructure, or replace it altogether.

        Kevin Kofler