[FREEZE REMINDER] Fedora 21 Final Freeze is tomorrow

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 18:35:20 UTC 2014

As the $SUBJECT says, tomorrow we go into the two-week Final Freeze for
Fedora 21. That means that you need to have all of the packages that you
want to see land in Fedora 21 submitted for stable by the end of the day
*today*. After that point, we will initiate the Final Freeze Policy,
where you will need to request a Freeze Exception (or be fixing a
Blocker bug) in order to get changes into the Final release. Anything
else will be deferred to the [updates] repo for release day.