rawhide report: 20141118 changes

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 01:18:32 UTC 2014

> 	alex-3.0.5-37.fc21 requires libHSbase-4.6.0.1-ghc7.6.3.so
:
:

Sorry for all the missing ghc libHS* provides...: this happened
while rebuilding ghc to use llvm34 to get it to work again on ARM,
due to some recent dependency generation changes in ghc-rpm-macros.

I already fixed this yesterday in ghc-7.6.3-28.fc22
but not in time for the rawhide (report) cut-off...
(I also backported the needed ghc dependency generation change
to F21 to avoid this happening there with a rebuild in the future.)

Jens