Can you help with making fonts awesome in Fedora 21?

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:27:47 UTC 2014

On 16 October 2014 15:14, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you maintain a font in Fedora, or are a provenpackager, I could
> really need your help this weekend. Basically, we want to implement
> AppStream metadata[1] for all the fonts we want to show in the
> software center. I've already made a good start, and now other people
> are starting to help as well, so I'm pretty sure we can get the
> majority finished for next week when we can submit a mega-update of
> updated fonts.
>
> I've started a shared spreadsheet here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o2sPWF7PEe6BKnBeZUI23m51nfFHUMx61IRsdNDozig/edit#gid=0
> with what needs doing -- if you can help, please put your FAS name in
> the second column and get building. If any fonts are missing that you
> think belong in the software center please feel free to add them.

Fedora i18n team was tracking this task. In todays meeting [1] we analyzed
status, more than 99% task completed and remaining are on the way.  Closed
the ticket [2].
Do comment/update if anything missing or further improvement needed.

Best Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1.https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/Meetings/2014-11-19
2. https://fedorahosted.org/i18n/ticket/38#comment:2