Accessing/Logging into the pkgdb

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Nov 21 09:30:31 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 08:52:23AM +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for unknown reasons, I can't login to the pkgdb anymore.

I just tried with success

> What am I supposed to do ?

Could you maybe described a little more the issue?
Are you redirected to FedOAuth? Do you see the login screen (username/password)?
Is it the redirection back to pkgdb the problem?

Is the problem only with pkgdb? Have you tried the election app, fedocal, the
wiki or FAS itself?

> There is no "request reset password" button nor
> other helpful information available on the login screen.

Ftr the login screen you mention isn't part of pkgdb but part of FedOAuth which
is our OpenID provider that almost all our applications currently use.

To change your password you would have to go to FAS itself.

Pierre