Accessing/Logging into the pkgdb

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Nov 21 15:51:11 UTC 2014

On 11/21/2014 12:46 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 12:23:29PM +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

>> But I don't seem to be able to log-in directly on
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb
>
> This really sounds like a problem on FedOAuth rather than pkgdb itself.
>
> Have you tried fedocal, nuancier or elections?
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier

Unlike this morning, I seem to be able to log-in in to all of them, now.
However, some logins appear to be reacting very slowly.

Logging in into calender and nuancier went pretty fast (< 20 sec), but
via pkgdb and voting it took ca. 60 secs each.

Browsing below *voting is hardly bearable - I am observing pturn-around
times in the order of several minutes ;-)

Ralf