Abotu setting 'PermitRootLogin=no' in sshd_config

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 20:29:13 UTC 2014

Hi

>   Yes, true. We need to talk to them about it yet; still in the process.
> And that's why I was wondering if it needs to be a fully fledged feature?
> or just talking to upstream maintainers would do it?

I would suggesting going through the feature process.  Although the config
file change itself is trivial, there are multiple components that require
coordination with several teams (Anaconda, Fedora Security team, openSSH,
GNOME etc), testing and documentation.  Having FESCo review a proposal is
useful as well.

Rahul