Mozilla enabled ads in Firefox and they're active in Fedora

Corey Sheldon sheldon.corey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 11:38:47 UTC 2014

Well I'll go on the record as niether a firefox user OR gnome  (chrome/ium
& xfce), and to be honest, what tv station or other sporting event for that
matter doesn't do the same ? So its okay there ? because I pay for a ticket
to watch a show/game, besides defaults are there for functionality OOB NOT
the gospel lordy...

Corey W Sheldon
Freelance IT Consultant, Multi-Discipline Tutor
310.909.7672
www.facebook.com/1stclassmobileshine