Are we rebasing xorg-x11 packages in F20?

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 08:14:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

my desktop was completely broken this morning because my startup scripts
rely on xrandr utility. An older update from this summer which I applied
recently changed it's output so device ids now contain dash characters
(e.g. instead VGA0 I see VGA-1).

I just wonder why this landed into stable repository. The package
changelog really shows it's a rolling release kinda thing.

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/xorg-x11-server-utils.git/log/?h=f20

I understand some packages has exceptions, like kernel, firmware and
such things. But xorg tools? Thanks for explanation.

--
Later,
 Lukas #lzap Zapletal