Are we rebasing xorg-x11 packages in F20?

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 13:31:28 UTC 2014

> There's an intel driver from 18th november, for example:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2014-15384/xorg-x11-drv-intel-2.21.15-9.fc20
>
> This seems to be much more related to your issues. I don't had any output
> renaming recently in the past year (Nouveau here).

That answers the question why I experienced the change today, and not
six months ago :-)

I understand why drivers are updated for stable releases, that's fine.
Not sure about the Critical Path (graphics drivers can bite, more
testing time is perhaps the better) but if this is our policy, there
must be some reasons for that.

Thanks!

--
Later,