Migration to Zanata

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Wed Nov 26 14:16:01 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 03:13:59PM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi Fedora developers
>
> Having the consensus with FESCo [1], we FLP (aka translation team) have
> started the process of migration to new fedora.zanata.org instance from
> Transifex [2]. First all translators started to migrate in November 2014
> (still going on).

https://fedora.zanata.org asks for a FAS login, but then prompts to
create an account. Is this double accounting necessary?

"By signing up for Zanata, you agree to our Terms of Use."
which links to http://zanata.org/terms, which refers to "this website".
Other Fedora servers don't do shrinkwrap iirc. And I don't think
you want to point people to an external license anyway.

Zbyszek