Abandoning boinc-client

Mattia Verga mattia.verga at tiscali.it
Wed Nov 26 16:39:46 UTC 2014

Hi Germano,
it would be nice if you can become a co maintainer. Gianfranco contacted
me some time ago, but I was overwhelmed by work in that time and I
couldn't work with him.

If you want contact me directly to talk about current problems of boinc
in fedora (so I can write in italian in half time what I can write in
english....).

Mattia