How many developers Fedora has

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 29 18:19:47 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-11-29 at 13:14 +0330, Ali AlipourR wrote:
> Hi
> Is there any statistics about How many developers Fedora has?

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packagers/ appears to list 50 FAS
accounts per page and has 35 pages, suggesting we have ~1750 FAS
accounts with some kind of commit privilege (a few of which are likely
team aliases or bots). That's just packagers, of course.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/packager , the FAS
'packager' group, claims 1594 approved members.

I don't know if we have any way to determine inactivity among those
accounts.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey