Intent to update libinfinity to 0.6.1 (soname bump)

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Oct 1 19:43:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 12:14:24PM +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:

> It's now retired in both F21 and master. Feel free to go ahead with the
> libinfinity builds.

thank you.

Rex, I prepared a new build for libqinfinity in the master branch, if
you point me to the SRPMs you would like to use for kte-collaborative
and liqinfinity, I can update them, too, and build all together. Or if
you like you can build libinfinity and the other packages. Would you
agree to update F21 as well?

Regards
Till