Intent to update libinfinity to 0.6.1 (soname bump)

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Oct 1 20:13:02 UTC 2014

Till Maas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 12:14:24PM +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
>
>> It's now retired in both F21 and master. Feel free to go ahead with the
>> libinfinity builds.
>
> thank you.
>
> Rex, I prepared a new build for libqinfinity in the master branch, if
> you point me to the SRPMs you would like to use for kte-collaborative
> and liqinfinity,

I've libqinfinity handy,
https://rdieter.fedorapeople.org/rpms/libqinfinity/

but looks like I may have left the kte-collaborative stuff on a different
laptop.  (I'll try to dig it up later today or tomorrow).

> Would you agree to update F21 as well?

Good question, I'll see if can test this stuff more and ask others to share
their opinions as well.

-- Rex