[Test-Announce] 2014-10-03 @ 16:00 UTC ** Out of band Blocker Review Meeting

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 1 20:31:43 UTC 2014

# F21 Blocker Review meeting
# Date: 2014-10-03
# Time: 16:00 UTC (12:00 EDT, 09:00 PDT)
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

Towards the end of today's blocker review meeting, we decided it would be good
for us to have a another meeting this week to deal with the unusually large
number of blockers left we have to go through. Currently the number we still
have is 15. So if you're available to help go through the list this Friday,
we'd appreciate the help going through the list.

On the other hand, if it works out for more people to do the meeting tomorrow,
we can do that as well. I just feared it would be too short of notice to go
ahead and schedule for tomorrow. Reply to test at lists.fedoraproject.org or ping
me on IRC if tomorrow works better for you, we can adjust accordingly if there
is enough interest.

If you want to take a look at the accepted blockers, the full list can be found
here: https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/21/beta/buglist

We'll be evaluating these bugs to see if they violate the Beta
Release Criteria and warrant the blocking of a release if they're not
fixed. Information on the release criteria for F21 can be found on the
wiki [0]. Product specific plans are still being solidified, but that
should be sorted quickly.

For more information about the Blocker and Freeze exception process,
check out these links:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

And for those of you who are curious how a Blocker Review Meeting
works - or how it's supposed to go and you want to run one - check out the SOP
on the wiki:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting

See you Friday!

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria